Real Estate Selling ServicesMake the Auction Method of Selling your FIRST Choice!
Get the expertise to sell real estate quickly and efficiently, plus utilize the Beloit Auction Method of Selling – which is second to none. We are licensed in Wisconsin and Illinois. We can sell yours too.
The Beloit Auction Method
Our simple method has been refined to offer sellers an extremely effective means of selling their real estate at fair market value for both homes and commercial properties.
Here’s how it works:
- Get sound sales advice from auction and real estate experts.
- Reach and engage the maximum number of bidders:
- List with the largest Multiple Listing Service in the world for international, national, and local impact.
- Savvy online marketing and social media to engage the people and places that matter.
- Sell with the efficient and effective auction method. Our auctioneers work with sellers to choose the date of sale, giving ample time for marketing; properties are often sold in 14 – 30 days after listing. Seller’s get piece of mind knowing exactly when a property will sell. Then, typical real estate auctions close within 60 days of the listing date.
Why it works
Competition breeds success for sellers. The Beloit Auction method creates the most competition possible for a given property by reaching specific, local, national, and international bidders.
List with the Largest MLS in the World
A listing with Beloit Auction will be syndicated to dozens of the biggest real estate websites in the world, including…
The Real Estate Book
And 30+ other real estate listing sites in United States.
Plus 20 of the biggest real estate listing sites in the world such as FinestGlobal, HomeHippo.com, EuroBrix, PropertySearch, TheMoveChannel.com, Condo.com, and more.
Sponsored by Beloit Auction & Realty By Meghan M.M. Trimm Whether you are buying or selling, finding an auction house with a great reputation for professionalism and integrity is important. An easy-to-use buying platform is like icing on the cake. But there are a few...read more