Past Auction DetailsMake the Auction Method of Selling your FIRST Choice!
Real Estate Auction
Sat, Jan 28, 2017 1:00PM CST
Jan 28, 2017-
Jan 14, 2017 from 1:00PM-2:00PM
Jan 21, 2017 from 1:00PM-2:00PM
Jan 28, 2017 from 12:00PM-1:00PM
ADDENDUM A - TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT FOR REAL ESTATE AUCTION
- All bidders are required to register and give full identification prior to the beginning of the auction. Number system to be used.
- Disclaimer & Absence of Warranties: All properties are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS’ with no financing, inspection or other contingencies to sale. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement. The property is being sold on an AS IS, WHERE IS basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or the Auction Company. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of the Auction company are final. Any dispute between auctioneers and buyers will be dealt with through arbitration in Rock County, Wisconsin. By bidding on the property at auction, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth as well as those set at beginning of the auction.
- This is a 10% Buyer Fee Auction. The high bid shall equal the total purchase price. Minimum opening bid of $69,000.
- The successful bidder must make a $2,000.00 down payment of earnest money on auction day. Payment may be made with cash or certified funds.
- Earnest money deposit is non-refundable if offer is accepted by seller and will be applied to the purchase price at time of closing. Buyer agrees to close and the balance of the purchase price shall be due and payable at closing on or before February 28th, 2017.
- NEW DATA, CORRECTIONS, AND CHANGES: Please arrive prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information.
- Seller to provide title insurance.
- AGENCY: Beloit Auction & Realty Inc. represents the Sellers only and does not inspect properties on bidder’s behalf. Buyers must conduct their own due diligence and investigation of each property and must also investigate the suitability of each parcel prior to making a bid and purchase at the auction.
- Buyers Agency: All buyers are responsible to notify auctioneers of any potential buyers agency contracts in place before registration and bidding on the auction and no later than 24 hours prior to auction
- If Buyer is a winning bidder and refuses or fails to complete the transaction for ANY reason (including, but not limited to, remitting the total purchase amount), Buyer shall relinquish ANY right to complete the transaction and shall have no rights or interest in the property, as well as forfeit all deposit monies as liquidated damages to Seller. PLEASE BE ADVISED: Various state statutes give Seller the right to pursue legal action against bidders who refuse to complete transactions. This may include (but is not limited to) suit to compel completion of the sale, and/or criminal charges of fraud or other intentional act.
- Bidder agrees to the above terms and conditions of the auction prior to receiving a bid card. These terms and conditions are made part of the offer to purchase.